Thursday, March 12, 2009

Todays Fabric of the Day

I love to make people happy.
I know how hard it has been to find cotton knit fabric anywhere.
So, I searched and searched, for many years mind you, but I did manage to find some really cute baby and children's prints in Interlock, Rib and Jersey knits. I have been posting them in my Etsy Shop where you can find them too.
Now I have been made aware of another problem.
It is getting hard to find Ribbing too!
What is this world coming to?
It is a good thing I have been buying it when I find it.
Today I added these Luscious Flavors of Ribbing to my Etsy Shop, in the Rib Knit Section

They are 95% Cotton and 5% Lycra, so they retain their shape.
I have 2 kinds. The 9 on the left are 2x2 rib knit and the 4 on the right are a 1x1 rib knit.
The 1x1 is lighter weight and has a smoother surface.
2 of my patterns call for ribbing, Baby Bootie Patterns 2 and 5.
Till next time, Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment