Saturday, February 12, 2022

Welcome to my Blog!

 If you're new here, you'll discover that I'm a pattern designer and fabric collector (I'm not a horder... lol. I do use my fabric.)

I have patterns for Baby Booties and Mits. Most of them are sized for preemies and up to a size 1 (a 4-inch finished length). The bootie patterns say up to 12 months because that's possible, especially if you had a small preemie. Since no 2 babies grow at the same rate, your baby could be the largest size by 3 months. You'll need to measure the length of your childs foot to determine the size to make.

If your baby has already outgrown these patterns, I have one I made in larger sizes that go up to a child's size 7. "Terra Verde Children's Pattern". I've been working on making larger sizes for the other patterns too, but... life and other projects have taken priority. Hopefully, someday.

I also have a couple kitchen patterns. One is available.

Click on the Tabs to peruse the offerings. 

I think I got all my links updated, so if you find one that doesn't work right, Please let me know so I can fix it.

Thank you all!

Carolyn


.

2 comments:

  1. Good day. I bought your pattern Baby Bootie 5 (sweetgrass Meadow) and did not receive the pattern. Can you mail it to me please - susan@sanlologistics.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi un trying to find the link for this pattern Baby Bootie 5 (sweetgrass Meadow) and keep coming up with nothing ? please help?

    ReplyDelete