Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bootie Sewing Pattern in Baby and Childrens Sizes

I have finally finished Bootie Sewing Pattern 4C in the larger sizes you have been asking for (for years). (4C stands for Style 4 in Children's sizes)

The Bootie Pattern includes 7 different sizes for babies with feet 4" in length up to children's size 13 (7 1/2" in length).

This bootie is reminiscent of the popular "TV" bootie of the 70's.

You can make it with scraps or a FQ (Fat Quarter), from any type of fabric. You will need a separate lining fabric, non-slip gripper fabric and batting (padding).

I like to use a soft interlock knit for lining with a knit outer fabric or a flannel lining with a woven outer fabric. 

There are only 3 pattern pieces, so it nice and easy.  It also comes with complete illustrated and photo instructions.

How to add your own Quilt Block Design directions are included in every pattern.

Bootie Pattern 4C is a PDF e-Pattern. It is $10.95 for an instant download of the pattern book. Print it out on 8 1/2" X 11" paper   


♥Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. HELP Please, I bought this pattern yesterday on my iPad know I can't get to the pattern. Could you e-mail it to me so I can get it on my computer and print it.
    Thank you, Joyce Apuzzo

    ReplyDelete